Purpose of the Hulmeville Garden Club
Enhance and beautify our community;
Maintain our historic parks and recreation areas;
& to promote awareness of environmental issues.
We encourage people in the community to become active members. There are many ways you can volunteer:
- Attend scheduled clean-ups in the town parks: Memorial Park, Heritage Park, & the playground.
- Attend Grundy Foundation projects.
- Lend a hand with our fund-raisers.
- Promote environmental awareness to others in the community.
- Help a neighbour with their gardening questions.
- Social interaction.
- Become a member.
Future Projects & Goals
- Install gardens of reflection in Hulmeville's open space areas.
- Sponsor community events
- Promote a "greener" way of gardening.
- Offer scholarships to budding residents.